A viral video captured the desperate fanning of passengers after the AC stops working on the G8 2316 flight.
@GoFirstairways G8 2316 was one of the worst experiences!With Ac’s not working & a full flight,suffocation struck passengers had no way out,sweating profusely paranoid passengers were on the verge of collapsing.3 ppl fainted,a chemo patient couldn’t even breathe.#complaint pic.twitter.com/mqjFiiQHKF— Roshni Walia (@roshniwalia2001) June 14, 2022
Related Viral News
“No first aid kit or oximeter available in the flight,” The woman that was seen lending a hand speaks regarding the situation and addresses her disappointment.
She also addresses her anger about paying Rs 12,000 for the ticket just to receive poor service. “A disgrace on the entire system,” she said in the video.
“Hi, we thank you for reaching out to us, and we are with you in your time of need. Kindly share your PNR, contact number, and email ID via DM so our team can take a look,” the company replied to the tweet.
The majority expressed their anger and disappointment below the tweet, they shared their “horrible experiences” with the airline and urged them to take action, even with a “simple” malfunction of the AC could be dangerous.
“This is not a passenger problem. Not sure if the PNR is shared what Go First would do. Flight details were shared so you need to take action. If AC fails, the flight should have done emergency landing. It is an emergency.” a user wrote, other addresses that it was going on for some time now, saying “Surely Go first always had a bad service in all cases.”
“This is not the first time,” commented the other user. “Suspension orders to be passed that such flights should not function,” another user wrote.