Servings: 2 servings
Prep time: 7 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Total time: 19 minutes
- 2 Salmon fillets – 4oz/113g each
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1 clove Garlic – minced
- ½ Lemon (medium size)
- Preheat the grill. Turn your gas grill to high heat if you have one, or you can set your charcoal grill up for partial direct high heat if you have one. Clean the grates and wipe them with cooking oil once the grill is hot to avoid the fish sticking.
- Prepare the salmon and drizzle with olive oil on each side of the filet
- Season salmon by adding salt, pepper, and garlic. Squeeze lemon juice on each filet
- Grill salmon skin-side up and sear on direct high heat for about 1-2 minutes. Flip the fish and place under indirect medium heat for about 5-7 minutes.
- Cook the fish until the thickest part of the filet reaches an internal temperature of 145°F. Salmon should be opaque and flake easily with a fork.
Total Carbs: 1.7g
Net Carbs: 1.3g
Nutrition Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutrition facts are an estimate and are provided as a courtesy. They are generated by an online API that recognizes ingredient names and amounts and makes calculations based on the serving size. Results may vary.
How to Store the Keto Grilled Salmon
If prepared appropriately and handled carefully, cooked salmon can be kept in the refrigerator for 3–4 days without risk. Place your cooked salmon in an airtight container or tightly wrap it in plastic before storing it.