Servings: 5 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 5 Salmon filet skin on or off
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons Ghee divided
- 6 cloves Minced garlic
- 1/3 cup Fresh lemon juice plus 1 thinly sliced lemon
- 3 tablespoons Minced fresh parsley divided
- Dry both sides of the salmon thoroughly with a paper towel. Season it all over with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of ghee in a skillet on medium-high heat. Put the salmon filets’ flesh side down and press them lightly so that the entire surface of the flesh touches the pan. Cook for 3 minutes until the meat is crispy and turns golden brown. Flip the salmon, so the skin or flat side is down, and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ghee, minced garlic, and lemon juice to the skillet. Place sliced lemon around the salmon. Cook for one minute, stirring the garlic and ghee around the salmon. Add two tablespoons of parsley and cook for another minute.
- Remove the skillet from heat and garnish with the remaining parsley. Serve with your preferred side dishes such as roasted potatoes, roasted Brussels sprouts, or cauliflower rice.
Calories: 382 kcal
Saturated Fat: 11g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g
Monounsaturated Fat: 8g
Cholesterol: 132 mg
Potassium: 864 mg
Nutrition Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutrition facts are an estimate and are provided as a courtesy. They are generated by an online API that recognizes ingredient names and amounts and makes calculations based on the serving size. Results may vary.
How to Store the Keto Baked Lemon Butter Salmon
To prevent bacterial growth, ensure the leftovers are stored in an airtight container or tightly wrapped in plastic wrap. It should be eaten within 3 to 4 days to ensure that it is safe to consume.