Servings: 4 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 1lb Pork chop – cut into 1” pieces
- 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Olive oil (or avocado oil)
- 1 medium Onion – chopped
- 2 cups Broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp Ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds
- Marinate pork in soy sauce.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the pork and onions and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the broccoli florets and ginger. Cook for another 5 minutes or until pork and broccoli are crispy.
- Serve immediately and garnish with sesame seeds.
Saturated Fat: 5g
Nutrition Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutrition facts are an estimate and are provided as a courtesy. They are generated by an online API that recognizes ingredient names and amounts and makes calculations based on the serving size. Results may vary.
How to Store the Keto Pork and Broccoli Stir Fry
Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for 2-3 days—Rewarm in a skillet or microwave.