Servings: 6 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 6 Pork chops – 1” thick
- 2 tablespoon Avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 2 tablespoon Unsalted butter
- 2 cups Fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon Fresh parsley – chopped
- 1 tablespoon Thyme – fresh or dried
- 5 Garlic cloves – minced
- Salt and pepper
- Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Once the butter has melted, place the pork chop and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes per side until the edges are golden brown. Remove pork chop and set aside.
- Sauté the mushrooms, garlic, thyme, and parsley in the same skillet for about 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir in the heavy cream. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Return the pork chops to the pan and coat them with the creamy sauce.
- Cover the skillet and let it simmer for 5-6 minutes or until tender.
- Serve immediately. Top with fresh parsley and side with cauliflower mashed potatoes or your favorite keto veggies.
Total Carbohydrates: 3g
Net Carbohydrates: 2g
Nutrition Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutrition facts are an estimate and are provided as a courtesy. They are generated by an online API that recognizes ingredient names and amounts and makes calculations based on the serving size. Results may vary.
How to Store the Keto Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Pork chops can be stored in an airtight container for up to 4 days. The pork chops with mushrooms gravy can also be frozen in freezer-safe bags for 3 months.