Servings: 2 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
- 1 pound Pork tenderloin – trimmed
- 1½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup Pork rind crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the pork on a baking sheet and spread the mustard over the top and sides. Press pork rind crumbs over the mustard.
- The pork tenderloin should be roasted for 35 to 40 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Allow for a 5-minute rest before carving.
Total Fat: 11g
Saturated Fat: 3g
Nutrition Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutrition facts are an estimate and are provided as a courtesy. They are generated by an online API that recognizes ingredient names and amounts and makes calculations based on the serving size. Results may vary.
How to Store the Keto Pork Rind Crusted Pork Tenderloin
The USDA recommends using cooked pork within three to four days after refrigeration (40°F or less). Bacterial growth is slowed but not stopped by refrigeration. Cooked leftovers should be used within three to four days, according to the USDA.