Servings: 6 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 13 minutes
Additional time: 5 minutes
Total time: 23 minutes
For the Baked Salmon:
- 1 whole side of Salmon, about 1-½ to 2 pounds
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil or avocado oil
- ½ teaspoon Fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon Black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon Onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Ground cayenne
- ¼ teaspoon Ground cumin
For the Avocado Mango Salsa:
- 2 large Avocados cut into cubes
- 1 large Mango, cut into cubes
- ¼ cup Chopped red onion
- ¼ cup Chopped cilantro
- 1 Jalapeño, deseeded and chopped small
- 1 Lime, juiced
- Dash of salt
- Optional seasonings: Red pepper flakes, chipotle powder, cumin (add to taste)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and prepare a baking sheet by lining it with either parchment paper, aluminum foil, or a baking mat.
- Make sure the side of the salmon is dry by patting it with paper towels and then placing it on the baking sheet with the skin side down.
- Mix the seasonings in a separate small bowl of oil over the salmon. Sprinkle the seasoning blend generously over the top of the salmon.
- Put the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 12-16 minutes or until it reaches the desired level of doneness (see notes for guidance).
- While the salmon cooks, you can make the avocado salsa. In a medium bowl, combine the cubes of avocado and mango. Add chopped onion, jalapeño, lime juice, and salt to taste. Gently mix everything.
- After the salmon is done cooking, remove it from the oven and let it cool for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- Serve portions of the salmon topped with the avocado mango salsa.
Calories: 384 kcal
Sodium: 4 mg
Net Carbohydrates: 5g
Nutrition Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutrition facts are an estimate and are provided as a courtesy. They are generated by an online API that recognizes ingredient names and amounts and makes calculations based on the serving size. Results may vary.
How to Store the Keto Baked Salmon with Avocado Salsa
To prevent bacterial growth, ensure the leftovers are stored in an airtight container or tightly wrapped in plastic wrap. It should be eaten within 3 to 4 days to ensure that it is safe to consume.