Servings: 4 servings
Prep time: 35 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 fluid ounce of Fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon leaf Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon Rosemary (dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds Swordfish
- To begin, remove the zest from the lemon and extract its juice, keeping 2 tablespoons of juice aside. Combine the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, lemon zest, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a resealable plastic bag.
- Place the swordfish steaks in the bag and shake them to ensure they are coated. Leave them to marinate at room temperature for approximately 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Heat a medium grill. Remove the steaks from the marinade, discard the marinade, and grill for about 5 minutes per side or until they reach medium doneness.
Calories: 329.1 kcal
Nutrition Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutrition facts are an estimate and are provided as a courtesy. They are generated by an online API that recognizes ingredient names and amounts and makes calculations based on the serving size. Results may vary.
How to Store the Keto Grilled Swordfish with Lemon and Olive Oil
To prevent bacterial growth, ensure the leftovers are stored in an airtight container or tightly wrapped in plastic wrap. It should be eaten within 3 to 4 days to ensure that it is safe to consume.