Servings: 2 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 min
Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 5-oz can Albacore tuna in water, drained
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise total fat for Keto
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper or more to taste
- Celery finely diced to taste
- Red onion finely diced to taste
- Water chestnuts finely diced to taste
- 1 California avocado halved and pitted
- Combine tuna, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, celery, red onion, and water chestnuts in a bowl. Taste the mixture and adjust the seasoning as needed.
- Fill each avocado half with the tuna mixture and serve.
Calories: 385 kcal
Cholesterol: 41 mg
Sodium: 600 mg
Nutrition Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutrition facts are an estimate and are provided as a courtesy. They are generated by an online API that recognizes ingredient names and amounts and makes calculations based on the serving size. Results may vary.
How to Store the Keto Tuna Salad Stuffed Avocados
To prevent bacterial growth, ensure the leftovers are stored in an airtight container or tightly wrapped in plastic wrap. It should be eaten within 3 to 4 days to ensure that it is safe to consume.