Servings: 5 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 29.57 g Unsalted butter (or ghee for dairy-free or whole 30; divided)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 large Onion (finely diced)
- 1 medium Red bell pepper (finely diced)
- 2 large Eggs
- Sea salt (to taste)
- Black pepper (to taste)
- 1 medium head Cauliflower (or 4 cups riced cauliflower)
- 29.57 ml Coconut aminos
- 4.93 ml Toasted sesame oil
- 3 medium Green onions (chopped)
- To make cauliflower rice, remove the leaves and stems from the cauliflower and pulse the florets in a food processor with a grating attachment or use a box grater.
- Heat a tablespoon of butter in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add garlic, onions, and red peppers, and cook for 8-10 minutes until the onions become translucent and slightly brown.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs with salt and pepper. Move the vegetables to one side of the pan and add the eggs to the other, cooking until scrambled.
- Add the remaining butter to the pan and increase heat to medium-high. Stir in the cauliflower and season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes until the cauliflower is tender.
- Finally, remove from heat and stir in coconut aminos, sesame oil, and green onions.
Other Keto Vegetarian Recipes
Calories: 127 kcal
Net Carbs: 6g
Nutrition Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutrition facts are an estimate and are provided as a courtesy. They are generated by an online API that recognizes ingredient names and amounts and makes calculations based on the serving size. Results may vary.
How to Store the Keto Cauliflower Fried Rice
To prevent bacterial growth, ensure the leftovers are stored in an airtight container or tightly wrapped in plastic wrap. It should be eaten within 3 to 4 days to ensure that it is safe to consume.