Servings: 4 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 Boneless, skinless thin-sliced chicken breasts
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 cups Chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- ¾ cup Canned corn kernels (drained)
- ¾ cup Canned black beans (drained and rinsed)
- ¼ cup Diced red onion
- ¼ cup Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup Ranch dressing
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce
¼ cup Tortilla strips
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste. Add to skillet and cook, flipping once, until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side. Let cool before dicing into bite-size pieces.
- To assemble the salad, place romaine lettuce in a large bowl; top with chicken, tomato, corn, beans, onion, and cheese. Pour Ranch dressing and BBQ sauce on the salad and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, topped with tortilla strips.
Other High-Protein Chicken Recipes
Protein: 17gfat: 15g
Saturated Fat: 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g
Monounsaturated Fat: 4g
Trans Fat: 1gcholesterol: 41mg
Potassium: 719mgfiber: 6g
Vitamin A: 6401iu
Vitamin C: 16mg
Nutrition Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional facts are an estimate and are provided as a courtesy. They are generated by an online API that recognizes ingredient names and amounts and makes calculations based on the serving size. Results may vary.
How to Store the High-Protein BBQ Chicken Salad
To store, refrigerate leftover salad in an airtight storage container for up to 2 days. Store leftover tortilla chips separately from the cold BBQ chicken salad at room temperature.