Dorinda Medley is richer than Kristen Taekman. Dorinda Medley has a net worth of $25,000,000, and Kristen Taekman has a net worth of $20,000,000. This means Dorinda Medley is approximately $5,000,000 richer than Kristen Taekman.
Dorinda Medley is a castmember on The Real Housewives of New York. She joined the show in season 7. Kristen Taekman joined the show in season 6.
Summaries of Their Net Worth
Dorinda Medley’s Net Worth
– Dorinda Medley’s net worth is estimated at $25 million as of January 2022.
– She was married to Richard Medley, an entrepreneur who founded the upscale dry-cleaning empire Madame Paulette, for 12 years until his death in 2011 due to liver failure.
– Dorinda has made significant contributions to the fashion industry with her cashmere brand, DCL, and has worked with notable personalities like Princess Diana, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, and Madeline Albright.
– She joined the cast of “Real Housewives of New York” during its 7th season, which has been a significant source of income through appearances and Instagram endorsements.
– Dorinda is the author of the memoir “Make It Nice,” detailing her life from her upbringing in the Berkshires, through marriage and motherhood in New York and London, to renovating Blue Stone Manor in Great Barrington, Massachusetts.
Kristen Taekman’s Net Worth
– Kristen Taekman has an estimated net worth of $20 million, primarily earned through her career as a model and entrepreneur.
– She began her modeling career at the age of fourteen after being discovered by John Casablancas’s modeling agency.
– Taekman moved to New York City during high school, later relocating to Milan and Paris for modeling, and eventually lived in Australia for three years.
– While in Australia, she modeled for prestigious magazines like Australian Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and Glamour.
– Her modeling work for beauty brands such as L’Oreal and Clairol helped increase her visibility in the modeling industry.
– In 2009, Taekman launched 2nd Street Press, a successful greeting card company, showcasing her entrepreneurial spirit.
– She also ventured into the beauty industry by collaborating with Ricky’s NYC to create her own line of nail polish called Pop of Color.
– Taekman joined the cast of Bravo’s “Real Housewives of New York City” in its sixth season, expanding her presence in reality television.
– She runs a blog named Last Night’s Look, which focuses on fashion and parenting, further diversifying her professional pursuits.