Kristen Taekman is richer than Jessel Taank. Kristen Taekman has a net worth of $20,000,000, and Jessel Taank has a net worth of $9,000,000. This means Kristen Taekman is approximately $11,000,000 richer than Jessel Taank.
Kristen Taekman is a castmember on The Real Housewives of New York. She joined the show in season 6. Jessel Taank joined the show in season 14.
Summaries of Their Net Worth
Kristen Taekman’s Net Worth
– Kristen Taekman has an estimated net worth of $20 million, primarily earned through her career as a model and entrepreneur.
– She began her modeling career at the age of fourteen after being discovered by John Casablancas’s modeling agency.
– Taekman moved to New York City during high school, later relocating to Milan and Paris for modeling, and eventually lived in Australia for three years.
– While in Australia, she modeled for prestigious magazines like Australian Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and Glamour.
– Her modeling work for beauty brands such as L’Oreal and Clairol helped increase her visibility in the modeling industry.
– In 2009, Taekman launched 2nd Street Press, a successful greeting card company, showcasing her entrepreneurial spirit.
– She also ventured into the beauty industry by collaborating with Ricky’s NYC to create her own line of nail polish called Pop of Color.
– Taekman joined the cast of Bravo’s “Real Housewives of New York City” in its sixth season, expanding her presence in reality television.
– She runs a blog named Last Night’s Look, which focuses on fashion and parenting, further diversifying her professional pursuits.
Jessel Taank’s Net Worth
Jessel Taank’s net worth estimated to be $9 million, similar to other Real Housewives of New York City (RHONY) cast members like Ubah Hassan.
– Married to successful businessman Pavit Randhawa, Taank has made a name for herself in the fashion and beauty industry.
– Holds a bachelor’s degree in communication and media studies from UC Santa Barbara and a Bachelor of Arts in English language and literature from King’s College London.
– Worked in various public relations positions, including for Michael Kors, HL Group, and The Right Now, a PR and communication firm in Los Angeles.
– Husband Pavit Randhawa is a financier based in the USA, holding an MBA from the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business.
– The couple got married in Mexico in 2014 and are parents to twin boys named Rio Singh and Kai Singh Randhawa.
– Pavit has worked in roles such as senior executive advisor and CEO of Phone Daddy, a cellular firm in Los Angeles.
– Their journey into parenthood is documented on social media, with Taank sharing glimpses of family life and celebrating milestones like their twins’ first birthday.
– Despite their busy careers, the couple seems to enjoy a happy and fulfilling family life.
You may also like: Find out who the richest The Real Housewives of New York castmember is here.Plus, learn more about each castmember.