Indian actor Yogesh primarily performs in Kannada movies. He was honored with a Karnataka State Film Award for Best Actor in 2009 for his performance in “Ambari.”
The 32-year-old Indian actor is best known for playing Loose Maada in his 2007 directorial debut, “Duniya.” He works primarily in the Kannada cinema industry.
Yogesh's Physical Appearance (Height, Hair, Eyes & More)
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Facts About Yogesh
|Estimate Net Worth||$5 million|
|Birthplace||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Birthday||July 6, 1990|
Yogesh's Net Worth
Yogesh is one of the wealthiest and most well-liked performers in Kannada movies. His success as an actor and singer enables him to amass an estimated net worth of $5 million.
Due to his immense popularity and bright future, it is projected that his net worth will rise in the future not that he has his own production company which would be an additional income source.
Yogesh's Early Life
On July 6, 1990, Yogesh Paghdal (Yogesh’s real name) was born in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. He is the son of housewife Amubuja and TP Siddaraju, a film producer. Mahesh, his brother, is also an accomplished actor. (1)
Yogesh’s maternal uncle is the Kannada actor Duniya Vijay, and both became well-known thanks to Duniya, a smash hit.
Yogesh's Wife and Family Life
Regarding his marital status, Yogesh has been happily married to his longtime girlfriend, Sahitya, an IT specialist, for over ten years. It was love at first sight for Yogesh; their romance seems to have been taken directly from one of his romantic comedies.
Yogesh and Sahitya were neighbors in the same hometown for a few years. (3) On November 2, 2017, Yogesh married Sahitya and exchanged vows in Bengaluru during a traditional wedding attended by family and friends.
In 2007, Yogesh, also known as Loose Mada Yogi, made his acting debut in the father-produced Kannada film “Duniya,” playing the part of Loose Mada. Loose Mada became his second name after the movie. His nickname among his followers is Loose Mada. (4)
Yogesh made his acting debut as a hero in “Satya,” a well-known Kannada film director who directed the film “Hrudaya I Miss You.” In 2008, he also played a lone hero in “Nanda Loves Nanditha.” The movie “Nanda Loves Nanditha” in Karnataka“ was a smashing success. Following this, Yogesh had numerous offers for roles in the Kannada cinema industry.
He appeared in four films in 2009: “Preethse Preethse,” “Ambaari,” “Yogi,” and “Raavana.” In the 2010 film “Ambari,” Yogesh played the character Dhanush. The performance by Yogesh in Ambari was superb. His astounding performance in “Ambari” earned him a Karnataka State Film Award for Best Actor. He later worked on the 2011 film “Hudugaru,” a remake of the “Tamil Nadodigal.”
Yogesh won a Suvarna Award for Best Supporting Actor for his work in this film. Yogesh starred in the 2012 film “Sidlingu,” for which he received a nomination for Best Actor – Kannada at the Filmfare Awards.
Yogesh is not only a talented and diverse actor, but he also loves to sing. Some of his songs are super-hit. He performed the title songs for the films “Bangari” and “Kalaya Tasmai Namaha.”
Yogesh came back to the spotlight as a producer after some time away. She took the name of her daughter Srinika for the new production company. Yogi played a lead role in his debut film, “Kamsa,” which also served as his debut. (5)
Yogi created a production company to branch out into several areas of the film industry, and the ideas were contested for a long time.
The state’s Internal Security Department (ISD) is looking into Sandalwood actor Yogesh, aka Loose Maada Yogi, in a drug case. Actor Yogi, cricketer NC Ayyappa, and numerous others have received a summons from ISD for September 2020. (6)
To address all of the inquiries regarding some of the investigation’s facts covered by the media, actor Yogi organized a press conference. Yogi claimed that the ISD didn’t enquire further about him. They asked him a series of straightforward questions that almost seemed personal. Yogi did not disclose the inquiries made there because he was instructed not to.
- Web Post, Yogesh Actor, retrieved from https://www.justdial.com/entertainment/artist/Yogesh/A634954
- TNN, Yogi is a volleyball player, retrieved from https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/kannada/movies/did-you-know/yogi-is-avolleyball-player/articleshow/30609775.cms
- Manoj Kumar R, Kannada actor Yogesh ties the knot with longtime girlfriend Sahitya, retrieved from https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/regional/kannada-actor-yogesh-sahitya-wedding-4921262/
- Entertainment Bureau, Happy Birthday Yogesh: Interesting Facts About The Actor, retrieved from https://www.news18.com/news/movies/happy-birthday-yogesh-interesting-facts-about-the-actor-5503681.html
- Web Post, ‘Loose Maada’ Yogi turns producer, will star in the very first production, retrieved from https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/kannada/movies/news/loose-maada-yogi-turns-producer-will-star-in-the-very-first-production/articleshow/79656428.cms
- Cinimirror, Actor loose maada yogi confirms on summoned by ISD in drugs case, retrieved from https://cinimirror.com/actor-loose-maada-yogi-confirms-on-summoned-by-isd-in-drugs-case/