Servings: 12 slices
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 2 tablespoons Sesame seeds
- 226.8 g Smoked salmon
- 113.5 g Cream cheese whipped
- 2 tablespoons Chives minced + divided
- 1 tablespoon Lemon zest
- 1/2 Avocado thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cucumber matchstick
- To make this dish, start by laying a sheet of plastic wrap on a flat surface. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds over the plastic wrap, then arrange 8 ounces of smoked salmon on top of the sesame seeds so that the slices overlap and form a rectangle that measures 10 inches by 6 inches.
- Spread 1/2 cup of whipped cream cheese over the smoked salmon, and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of chopped chives and 1 tablespoon of lemon zest over the cream cheese. Arrange 1/2 of a sliced avocado and 1/2 of a sliced cucumber along one long edge of the salmon, then use the plastic wrap to help roll the salmon over itself tightly.
- Place the rolled-up salmon in the freezer for 10 minutes to firm it up, then remove it from the freezer and slice it into 12 pieces.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 78 kcal
Total Carbohydrates: 2g
Net Carbs: 1g
Nutrition Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutrition facts are an estimate and are provided as a courtesy. They are generated by an online API that recognizes ingredient names and amounts and makes calculations based on the serving size. Results may vary.
How to Store the Low-Carb Salmon and Avocado Roll-Ups
To prevent bacterial growth, ensure the leftovers are stored in an airtight container or tightly wrapped in plastic wrap. It should be eaten within 3 to 4 days to ensure that it is safe to consume.