Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
- 14 ounces Cauliflower florets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 32 ounces Chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 cups Keto Alfredo Sauce
- 12 ounces Shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Steam the cauliflower. Put the chopped cauliflower and 1 cup of water in a microwave-safe bowl. When the cauliflower is ready, cover it with a wet paper towel and microwave it on high for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the cauliflower is fork tender. Aim not to overcook!
- Drain the cauliflower and pat dry with a paper towel. Set aside.
- Slice the chicken breast into 1-inch cubes and season with salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Add the olive oil and cubed chicken to a pan set over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for about 10 minutes, or until it is thoroughly done. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- The keto alfredo sauce should be heated over medium-low heat in a small pot. When the sauce is hot, add three ounces of mozzarella cheese and stir until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Spray the 13×9-inch casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray, then spread the bottom with 1/2 cup of keto alfredo sauce.
- Next, add half of the cauliflower to the casserole, layering it on the bottom.
- Add half of the cooked chicken on top. In order to fill the dish, let the chicken fill in the spaces between the cauliflower.
- Pour ¾ cup of keto alfredo sauce over the cauliflower and chicken.
- Sprinkle 4.5 ounces of mozzarella on top.
- Repeat the steps with the remaining chicken and cauliflower to make a layer, then add the remaining keto alfredo sauce and finish with the last of the mozzarella cheese.
- Put the dish in the oven, and bake it for 30 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted.
Saturated fat: 25g
Vitamin A: 1444iu
Vitamin C: 25mg
Nutrition Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutrition facts are an estimate and are provided as a courtesy. They are generated by an online API that recognizes ingredient names and amounts and makes calculations based on the serving size. Results may vary.
How To Store The Keto Chicken Alfredo
Allow the casserole to cool completely. It can be kept in the fridge for up to four to five days if you put it in an airtight container. To reheat, preheat your oven to 325 degrees F and cook for about 10 to 15 minutes or until it is heated through.
In the microwave, you can reheat a single serving. To make this, heat a microwave-safe bowl on high for 2 to 3 minutes.
We don’t recommend freezing this dish. When cauliflower freezes, it becomes mushy when defrosted and reheated. Alfredo sauce also tends to break apart when frozen.