Servings: 1 serving
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 4 Bone-in pork chops
- ½ teaspoon each Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 3 cups Fresh or frozen cranberries
- ¾ cup Orange juice
- ⅓ cup Maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Finely grated ginger
- Orange slices and fresh rosemary sprig to garnish
- Pat dry the pork chops using paper towels and sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Brown the pork chops for roughly 3 minutes per side until they have a light brown hue. Take the chops out of the pan.
- Combine cranberries, orange juice, maple syrup, rosemary, and ginger in the same pan and bring the mixture to a boil. Allow it to boil until most of the cranberries have popped and softened.
- Return the pork chops and any collected juices from the plate to the pan. Cover the pan and cook the pork chops for approximately 5 minutes or until fully cooked. Dress the dish with sliced oranges and a sprig of rosemary for presentation.
Calories: 367 kcal
Saturated fat: 4g
Nutrition Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutrition facts are an estimate and are provided as a courtesy. They are generated by an online API that recognizes ingredient names and amounts and makes calculations based on the serving size. Results may vary.
How to Store the Keto Pork Chops with Cranberry Sauce
To prevent bacterial growth, ensure the leftovers are stored in an airtight container or tightly wrapped in plastic wrap. It should be eaten within 3 to 4 days to ensure that it is safe to consume.